What would you like help with?
For best results enter one or two keywords related to what you are looking for
How do I know if my phone is connected correctly to the 1pMobile network?
If you have activated within the last hour please wait a little longer because activation may still be in process. Dial 150 to check your SIM is active and your first top-up has been added to your phone.
- Please check the SIM is correctly fitted in your phone.
Dual SIM phones need to have our SIM in slot 1 until it's activated. We have found on a number of handsets that data is not supported in slot 2 but please refer to your manual.
- Is your phone unlocked? If you are unsure about this please contact your prior network, or wherever you purchased your phone. If your phone says the SIM is invalid it is most likely that the phone is locked to another network.
- Please turn your phone off, wait 15 minutes, and then turn it on again.
- Please perform a manual network search. our network is listed as either '1pMobile', 'EE', 'Club', 'Orange', 'Plus' or 'T-mobile' For instructions on how to do a manual search please see your phone manual or search online.
- If you are able to make calls/ texts but cannot access the internet please check the APN (Access Point Name) settings on your phone are as follows:
- Name: 1pMobile
- APN: data.uk
- User: user
- Password: one2one
- Type: CHAP
You may need to add an APN with this information. For instructions on how to do this please see your phone manual, search online or contact us with your phone make and model.